1. You are waiting for your new puppy to arrive and in the meantime checked out cute puppy names on Google. Discussed name ideas with your partner as if you were expecting a newborn baby.
2. Conveniently forgot about your house rules “no feeding at the table” and dropped bits of food down by your feet. Accidentally on purpose forgetting to pick them up.
3. You spend more time examining the reviews and ratings for different brands and makes of dog food and dog treats than you spend reading the nutrition facts on your own food.
4. You wouldn’t dream of sharing a drink with a friend or family member because you worry about the germs. But you let your dog lick your face anytime.
5. Constantly talk to your dog, then answer for them out loud.